On Saturday morning, I am presenting at the National Communication Association convention in Chicago. The panel that I am a part of is Discourses of Stability and Change: Public Relations Educators Prepare Students to Learn Traditional Foundations While Grasping Social Media Trends. Other panel participants include:
- Chair: Alisa Agozzino (Ohio Northern University)
- Tiffany Derville Gallicano (University of Oregon)
- Bill Handy (Oklahoma State University)
- Kelli Matthews (University of Oregon)
- Kaye Sweetser (University of Georgia): Viral Video
Though I will not have the opportunity or ability to use technology as part of my session on social media, I am sharing here the basis for my short talk.
Links & assignments referred to in my presentation at #NCA09: