For your final exam in Public Relations Research, we’ll do something a little non-traditional. Create a list of the five most important things that public relations students need to know about conducting research, and explain why these things are important. Be sure to touch on a variety of the topics we covered in our PRCA 4330; the only required topic to discuss is the role of ethics in PR research. This exam (as noted on your syllabus) is worth 15% of your grade in the class.
Format (your choice)
- Create a PowerPoint & upload it to SlideShare (should have at least 7 slides, with detailed notes in the Notes panel)
- Create a podcast (audio recording) using Utterli (should be ~5-10 minutes long)
- Create a video & upload it to YouTube (should be ~5-10 minutes long)
- Write a blog post of ~500 words
- Write a traditional paper and post it in GeorgiaVIEW as an attachment to the Final Exam assignment
DUE: No later than Wednesday, December 9 at 5pm. Reply to this blog post with a hyperlink to where I’ll find your final exam. (My preference is for you to embed it in your own blog.) Remember, if I can’t find it, I can’t grade it.