Here’s a fun assignment that you will present in class on Wednesday, January 14.
Using your choice of software or online service (such as Big Huge Labs at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/magazine.php), create a magazine cover that depicts you (personality, background, aspirations) to help your class learn more about you.
- The cover photo must be of you, taken at any point in your life.
- Include at least your first name somewhere in the design.
- Feel free to emulate an existing magazine cover’s look and feel.
- Save the magazine cover as a JPG, PDF or some other format that can be shown in class.
- Be prepared to show your magazine cover and discuss it briefly in class (on January 14).
- This assignment will “count” as part of your participation grade in this class.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60849961@N00/1924356470/