For your final project in PRCA 3331, you are analyzing a Fortune 500 company. The project is due by midnight on Tuesday, December 2.
Here are some important last minute reminders:
- Review the grading rubric to ensure that you’re doing everything you need to for the project. (And I’ll even provide 10 bonus points if you print and complete the rubric by circling how you’d grade yourself in each area and bring it to class on Monday, Dec. 1. You can assess the project based on its current, not final, state.)
If you are doing the blog version:
- Respond to this blog post with a comment that includes the name of your Fortune 500 company and the URL to the “table of contents” page for your project. This is the ONLY way I will know where to look for your project.
- Have a friend using a different computer check all the hyperlinks to be sure they work.
- If you’ve pasted from Word into WordPress, ensure that no odd code came along with your words.
- Proofread carefully. Use WordPress’ spell checker, but don’t rely on it exclusively.
- Tags are required on each post.
- Photos are a nice addition, but are not required.
If you’re doing the paper:
- Remember to use APA style, especially for source citation.
- Submit your paper via WebCT Vista.