This spring, I’ll be teaching several classes online for Georgia Southern University, including Social Media for PR and PR Writing. I’ve planned to include several guest speakers to enrich the students’ (and my own!) learning experiences. I was planning on just using Skype and Callburner, but then I got to thinking . . .
Which software/service is the best for recording the guest speakers?
- Record audio for guest speaker and me
- Easy to post audio online (will need to embed in blog and perhaps add to iTunes U)
- Free or low cost
Would Also Be Great
- Record video from guest’s webcam
- Record presentation (PPT) if the speaker is using one
- Allow for students who are listening live to also contribute to the discussion
I’d appreciate any suggestions of what works well & what you’ve tried that didn’t live up to your expectations.